4 stars residence 400m from the slopes - 33 apartments & 2 chalets - Open from Friday 10th December 2021 to Sunday 17th April 2022
Included facilities :
- Living room at the reception with open fireplace
- Selection of daily newspapers for reading in the lounge
- Messages service and weather forecasts available at the reception
- One free wireless access at the reception, one free wireless access in apartments, with extra charges for any additional connection
- Service of loan : games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities).
- Children’s equipment: cots, high chairs, bottle warmers, safety plug protectors (on request, according to availability). One cot and one high chair maximum per apartment
- Luggage room, lifts
- Beds made up on arrival (except sofa beds but sheets provided)
- Bed and bathroom linen provided
- End-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen and washing-up)
- Ski lockers
With extra charges facilities :
- Massages, facial, body treatments at the Centre Ô des Cimes, Spa d’Altitude of the residence Le Lodge Hemera (450 m).
- Extra bathroom linen (1 hand and 1 bath towel) for rent : 10 € per kit
- Bathrobes for rent : 9 €
- Extra cleaning kit : 8 € per kit
- Underground car park: 65€/car/week (or 13€/night for an under 7 days stay) - maximum height 2.30 m (on request, according to availability). Charging point for electric car in Bourg Saint Maurice.
- Fresh bakery service available at the reception from 8.00 am (booking before 6 pm the day before)
- Pets allowed (certified clear of rabies) : 65€/pet/stay (or 15€/night for an under 7 days stay) - One pet maximum per apartment
- Complete end-of-stay cleaning (price on spot at the reception)
- Laundry service
Gratis kansellering opptil 30 dager før lokal innsjekkingstidspunkt. Deretter blir reservasjonen ikke-refunderbar, med mindre den selges på nytt.
La Rosière is a ski resort in southeastern France. It is located in the territory of the commune of Montvalezan, in the Savoie department, at 1,850 m (6,070 ft) above sea level and 2,642 m (8,668 ft) top height, and faces south with fine views across the valley to nearby Les Arcs.
It was developed in the early 1950s on the site of an old hamlet and was linked with the nearby Italian resort of La Thuile in 1984 via two fairly long drag lifts through the Little St Bernard Pass.
Compared to its neighbour, Val d'Isère, La Rosière is relatively small, with a little over 150 km (93 mi) of piste. The ski area of l'Espace San Bernardo (which includes La Thuile) caters for all abilities: as of early 2008, it provides 6 green and 23 blue slopes for beginners, and 32 red and 6 black runs for the more advanced skiers.
A notable feature on the higher pistes is the Redoute Ruinée, a border fort built by France in the early 1890s after the loss of Alsace and Lorraine to Germany in 1870, as part of a general strengthening of the borders. It was heavily reinforced between 1936 and 1940 as part of the Alpine Line, in anticipation of invasion from Italy. In June 1940, during the Battle of France at the start of World War II, a small force of 47 men resisted several attacks from Italy, before being allowed to leave with the flag after the Armistice with Germany. The fort suffered heavy damage when French forces attempted to retake it towards the end of the war. It is now ruined, and public access to the interior is prohibited for safety reasons.
Hannibal is thought to have marched his elephants through this area on his passage through the Alps.
Skixer er medlem av Travel Guarantee Fund (Reisegarantifondet), slik at du ikke mister pengene dine dersom det usannsynlige skulle skje og arrangøren går konkurs.
Det betyr at fondet vil refundere beløpet du har betalt i sin helhet. Hvis du reiser og stedet går konkurs, vil fondet også ordne transporten din hjem. Du trenger ikke å gjøre noe for å velge forsikring, og det må heller ikke oppgis på billetten / fakturaen at du er forsikret.
Merk: Du er fullt forsikret av denne reisegarantien dersom du kjøper en skiferie med Skixer.com, uavhengig av hvilket land du bor i. Fondet forsikrer alle våre gjester.
Du kan bekrefte vårt medlemskap i reisegarantifondet på denne siden ved å søke etter vårt registreringsnummer 3372.
We're not ready to take reservations yet.
Når er denne prisen?
Denne prisen på €22 per person / natt er basert på 6 personer deler den Two-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony mellom 10 December og 16 December.
Det inkluderer ikke kostnaden for skikortene dine, leie av utstyr eller skiskole osv.
For å få et fullstendig tilbud som inneholder din spesielle Skixer rabatt, klikker du på "Vis priser" -knappen.