4 stars residence 20m from the slopes - 53 apartments & 1 chalet - Open from Friday 10th December 2021 to Sunday 24th April 2022
Included facilities :
- Indoor heated pool
- Hot tub, saunas, steam room and a fitness room
- Living room at the reception with open fireplace
- Selection of daily newspapers for reading in the lounge
- Messages service and weather forecasts available at the reception
- One free wireless access at the reception, one free wireless access in apartments, with extra charges for additional connection
- Service of loan: games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities).
- Children’s equipment: cots, high chairs, bottle warmers, safety plug protectors (on request, according to availability). One cot and one high chair maximum per apartment
- Luggage room, lifts
- Beds made up on arrival (except sofa beds but sheets provided)
- Bed and bathroom linen provided
- End-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen and washing up)
- Ski lockers with heated boot racks
With extra charges facilities :
- Massages, facial and body treatments at the Centre Ô des Cimes, Spa d’Altitude into the residence
- Extra bathroom linen (1 hand and 1 bath towel) for rent: 10 € per kit
- Bathrobe for rent: 9 €
- Extra cleaning kit: 8 € per kit
- Underground car park into the residence: 65€/car/week (or 13€/night for an under 7 days stay) – Maximum height 2.05 m (on request, according to availability).
- Fresh bakery service available at the reception from 8.00 am (booking before 6 pm the day before)
- Pets allowed (certified clear of rabies): 65€/pet/stay - One pet maximum per apartment
- Complete end-of-stay complete cleaning (price at reception)
- Laundry service
Gratis kansellering opptil 30 dager før lokal innsjekkingstidspunkt. Deretter blir reservasjonen ikke-refunderbar, med mindre den selges på nytt.
Fasiliteter & Bekvemmeligheter
Kjæledyr tillatt (mot ekstra kostnad)
Oppbevaringsrom for ski
Oppvarmede skap for skisko
Rom for ikke-røykere
Spa & velvære
Sikker parkering tilgjengelig for €10 per dag
Gjester sier at beskrivelsen og bildene for denne eiendommen er nøyaktige.
Route d'Italie, 05100 Montgenèvre, France
Nærmeste løype: 20m
Nærmeste skiheis: 20m
Avstand til sentrum: 0m
Dette overnattingsstedet har implementert tiltak for å være mer bærekraftig og miljøvennlig
Følg din Skixers råd og stå på ski som en lokalkjent
Vårt eneste mål er å sørge for at skiferien blir den beste du noensinne har hatt (slik at du bruker også igjen neste år ... og året etter)
Montgenevre is a beautiful unspoiled ski resort situated in the sunny southern part of the French Alps. Very snow-safe due to its geographical situation and because the village is situated at 1860m, the resort is normally open from the middle of November (weekends) until the end of April. The ski area is perfect for families, very easy to get around in and is easy to meet up with each other. But that's not all as the area offers challenging skiing for all levels of skiers. For backcountry skiers, the potential is huge with nice long, beautiful routes possible between Montgenevre and its neighbouring valleys. There’s a free ride area, a snowpark, two border-crosses accessible to all, even the youngest, and a nordic area. A big part of the ski area lies under the tree line of the larch trees which offer protection and visibility even in snowy conditions or in case of white-outs.
Montgenevre lies on the Italian border and is connected to its neighbour Claviere by the ski-pass. Skiing in Claviere adds nice mountain restaurants, loud, smiling Italian welcomes and beautiful wide slopes to your skiing experience.
The Italian resorts of Sestrière, Pragelato, Sauze d'Oulx, San Sicario, Cesana, Claviere are all connected to Montgenevre in the 5th biggest ski area of the world, the Milky Way (La Via Lattea) with 400 kilometres of slopes.
The village of Montgenevre is nice and cosy, you've got a skating rink, France's longest toboggan run the Monty Express, Durancia Balneotherapy Center & Spa, a cinema, a large variety of nice restaurants and bars and shops selling local specialities.